Monday, March 31, 2008

A One Act Play

Sister is on the left. Brother is on the right.

Sister: What's wrong, Brother?
Brother: You know what's wrong, Sister.
Sister: No, really, I don't. What's bothering you?
Brother: Just leave me alone and let me sulk in silence.
Sister: Geez. Come on. Just tell me.
Brother: The sweater I'm wearing . . . It's yours.
Sister: What?
Brother: I said it's yours.
Sister: What are you talking about?
Brother: You're wearing my sweater. The boy sweater. Blue, green, yellow. Get it?
Sister: I think this sweater looks lovely on me. The colors are beautiful.
Brother: But the one I'm wearing has the purple and . . . gag . . . pink in it. It's supposed to be for you.
Sister: Oh. Right. But still - I look great! You need to be more secure in your baby boyhood.
Brother: Bite me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bables !!! Love the masks, and oh yeah, love the sweaters, too!!! Nice job,

XST Lady

acambras said...

OMG, you crack me UP!

That is all.

WifeMomKnitter said...

You are too funny.

jennsquared said...

That's too funny! But I love the cuteness sweaters - you did an awesome job on them!

mad knitter said...

HI-LAR-I-OUS!!! Cute, cute sweaters, too!

Anonymous said...

RIOT! Like the masks better than the napkin to protect the innocent! Love the sweaters!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL - what can I say?